Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Lily Collins Wants to Play Princess Jasmine

Lily-Collins1 LILY Collins hasn’t given up on fairytales after her stint as Snow White in Mirror Mirror.

The daughter of Eighties rocker Phil Collins now has her eyes on a magical movie ride on a carpet!

“I love Aladdin and I love Princess Jasmine,” says Lily, 23. “The whole exotic feel to it, the magic carpet and the genie. It would be so fun to do that.”

Lily recently revealed that she couldn’t leave the set of new movie Mirror Mirror without a souvenir and only regrets not having pinched more!

“I got one of my daggers and one of the posters that says, ‘Snow White is Dead’. I had to take one of those,” she said.

“Costume-wise, I would love the swan head hat I got to wear at the ball. It could come in handy!”

Showbiz Spy

 
Auto News Users